🧠 UPPER EXTREMITY, HEAD & NECK INTENSIVE: NEURO-MERIDIAN ACUPUNCTURE CERTIFICATION MODULE 1🧠
Taught By: Dr. Poney Chiang, PhD R.TCMP, Dipl.OM (NCCAOM)
Dates: November 19 – 22
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM ET
Location: Rye, NY
CEUs/PDAs: 26 NCCAOM PDAs (approved) & 26 CA Category 1 (approved)
Early Bird (ends October 22): $1800
After October 22: $2000
LEARN MORE & SIGN UP
ABOUT THIS INTENSIVE PROGRAM:
The Neuro-Meridian Acupuncture Certification Program is a post-graduate advanced training modeled after the Professional Practice Certificate program offered at York University. The certification program covers how to treat pain and neurological dysfunction informed by a neuroanatomical understanding of the body while adhering to Classical Chinese Medicine theories to provide patient-centered care.
It includes 78 contact hours of lecture, practical training, demonstration, clinical hands-on skills practicum, and cadaver/anatomy lab. It will be conveniently delivered in three (3) modules. Each module is held over four (4) consecutive days.
Upper Extremity, Neck & Head Intensive (Module 1 of 3)
- Interpret the neurovascular system as the Jing-Mai system to understand the anatomical basis of point functions.
- Gain proficiency in electro-modulating various branches of the sensory, motor, and autonomic nervous system.
- Perfect the practitioner’s skill in neuro-meridian plucking, obtaining the correct De Qi sensation unique to each point through the knowledge of neuro-anatomy and channel theory.
- Introduction to Integrative Acupuncture
- Neuro-stimulation & De Qi for Upper Extremity Part 1-2
- Neurological Mechanism of Acupuncture
- Neuro-stimulation & De Qi for Upper Extremity Part 3-5
- Upper Extremity Treatment Protocol Demonstration: Trigger Finger, De Quervain tenosynovitis, Lateral Epicondylitis, Tricep Tendinosis, Bicipital Tendinitis, Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- SMART Guideline: East & West Integration
- Neuro-stimulation & De Qi for Neck & Head Part 1-4
- Neuro-stimulation & De Qi sensation for Neck & Head Part 5
- Neck & Head Treatment Protocol Demonstration: Tension Headache, Migraine Headache, Cluster Headache, Occipital Neuropathic Headache, Allergic Rhinitis, Temporo-mandibular Joint Dysfunction, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Facial Nerve (Bell’s) Palsy, Cervicalgia
BONUS: Poney will teaching an optional and complimentary Chinese Swordplay class on Day 2-4.
All attendees are required to be licensed to practice acupuncture in their respective practice state and provide proof of malpractice coverage at the time of the course. Sorry, no exceptions.
Because this course is skills training based there are LIMITED spaces available!