Join Lhasa OMS and Sarit Hirschkorn from All Acu Services, LLC for this 3 Hour class on Insurance Billing for Complementary Medicine Providers.
Saturday May 23, 2020
12:00 PM ET – 3:30 PM ET
9:00 AM PT – 12:30 PM PT
(includes 30 minute break)
$10 + EventBrite Fee
*No CEUs or PDAs*
About This Class:
This class is designed to get you started with the world of Insurance Billing for integrative medical providers.
This 3-hour class will help you better understand insurance basics and enable you to communicate more effectively and knowledgeably with your patients regarding their coverage.
The class is designed for providers who are interested in or are already billing through insurance but would like to learn more.
*PLEASE NOTE: This class is a Basic Introductory Level Course to help you better understand insurance billing.
What You Will Learn:
- The Benefits of Taking Insurance
- Different Types of Insurance
- In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Coverage; What’s Best for Me?
- What are HSA/HRA/FLEX Accounts?
- Primary vs. Secondary Insurance Coverage
- Understanding Insurance Terminology
- Which Services Can I Bill For? / Additional Modalities
- Importance of Documentation
- More information and questions/answers as time permits
About the Teacher:
Sarit Hirschkorn is co-founder / co-owner of AllAcuServices, LLC, a company specializing in insurance billing services for Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Naturopathic Doctors, Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, and Social Workers. After spending nearly two decades working in corporate benefits outsourcing for multimillion dollar companies such as PriceWaterhouseCoopers,ACS, and Mellon Bank, Sarit now applies her deep knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry to the field of insurance billing for holistic healthcare providers.
Learn more about their services HERE