In October, we hosted Michelle Gellis, AP., L.Ac., Dipl.Ac. Founder of Facial Acupuncture Classes for her webinar, Incorporating Facial Acupuncture Into Your Practice: What You Need To Know.
What You Will Learn:
- The benefits of Facial Acupuncture both for your patients and for your practice.
- An overview of what is involved in incorporating FA into your practice: Timing, Marketing, Pricing etc.
- Why providing a full body treatment must be part of facial acupuncture.
- The importance of proper training: Documentation, Safety, Red flags etc.
- Tools of the trade.
Who Should Watch
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about Facial Acupuncture.
- Practitioners and Students looking to start incorporating Facial Acupuncture into their practice
- Practitioners and Students with questions about Facial Acupuncture
- Practitioners and Students looking for new revenue generating streams for their practice
Facial Acupuncture used for cosmetic and neuromuscular conditions has become one of the fastest growing specialties in our industry. When done properly, Facial Acupuncture is a safe and effective way to avoid toxic injections such as botox. Facial Acupuncture can also add value and an additional stream of income to your practice. What many practitioners do not realize, is that there is a lot to know about this topic beyond point protocols. Techniques, tools, warning signs, safety measures and much more play pivotal roles in achieving great results for your patients. As a nationally recognized and published expert in facial acupuncture, Michelle believes that Facial Acupuncture CEU certification classes will uphold the integrity, safety and professionalism of Cosmetic Acupuncture.
About Our Speaker:
Michelle Gellis is a Licensed and Board Certified Acupuncture Physician. She has been a Faculty Member and Clinic Supervisor at the Maryland University of Integrative Health (formally the Tai Sophia Institute) since 2004. Ms Gellis holds the distinction of being one of the very few acupuncturists in the country certified to teach facial acupuncture internationally, and has been doing so for 15 years. You can learn more about Michelle and her upcoming CEU Courses by visiting https://facialacupunctureclasses.com/.