In October, we hosted Kacy Korczyk, DAc., L.Ac., Dipl.Ac, founder of On Point Health and Wellness for her FREE webinar, Acupuncture + CBD: Clinical Protocols for Six Case Studies.
VIEW COMPLEMENTARY SLIDES >>
WATCH ON DEMAND >>
About this webinar:
In this webinar, Kacy performed a case study review of six clinical conditions ranging from pain and psychiatric conditions, to neurodegenerative disease. She shared the case history, diagnosis, and clinical protocols she used to successfully treat each condition. In addition to acupuncture treatments, she describes how oral and topical CBD supported her patients’ recovery.
After the case study review, the Q&A session was moderated by Jen Palmer, ND, Director of Education for Charlotte’s Web.
The Case Studies Include:
- A busy mother of four suffering from anxiety, pain and insomnia
- A veteran with Parkinson’s disease and occasional seizures
- A young professional athlete recovering from a fracture and shoulder injury
- A young adult suffering from pain caused by back surgery
- A woman with a history of auto accidents experiencing chronic migraines
- A man with uncontrolled OCD symptoms who is unable to work
Who Should Watch:
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about incorporating CBD into their acupuncture treatments
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about using Ingestible and Topical CBD together
- Practitioners and Students looking to add to their Treatment Tool Box
About Our Speaker:
Dr. Kacy Korczyk graduated from West Virginia University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, then received her Master of Science in Acupuncture at Southwest Acupuncture College in Boulder, Colorado in 2013. During her studies, she had the incredible opportunity to study in Harbin China at Heilongjiang University Hospital. After graduating, she moved back to her hometown of Beckley, WV to continue sharing her passion and being an advocate for evidence based alternative medicine. She opened On Point Acupuncture in 2014, and has since expanded multiple times and after adding new modalities to incorporate more whole health techniques to her clinic, she renamed her practice On Point Health and Wellness. Her company was recognized in the 2019 January edition of National Geographic.
In December 2020 she received her Doctorate in Acupuncture from Pacific College of Health and Sciences. Specializing in orthopedic acupuncture, this program afforded her the opportunity expand her horizons and become increasingly aware of the combination of neurofeedback and acupuncture in treating chronic pain and other neurologic issues. She looks forward to continuing to provide excellent services to the Beckley and surrounding areas, with plans of future expansion.