Dear Valued Customers,
As you know, we are all navigating through unprecedented times. Despite this uncertainty and our shared concerns for our practitioners, co-workers, friends and loved ones, we remain fully committed to providing you with the products and services you need to meet the needs of your patients. We are doing all that is in our power to maintain strong inventory levels, process orders as quickly as we can and be available to answer any questions you may have.
Together, we will get through this crisis and we will provide needed healthcare to millions of people that depend on us for their health and well-being. With that said, we do need to temporarily adjust some of our policies to enable us to focus our resources on achieving the goal of helping as many people as we can.
Lhasa OMS will be instituting the following temporary policy changes:
- Our “same day shipping” program will be suspended starting immediately. This will give our team time to ensure orders are shipped correctly and stock is replenished in a timely manner. We will make every effort to ship the same day, but this may delay your order shipping by one or two days. We will provide further communication when we are able to reinstate this program.
- For certain products in high demand, we will enforce a quantity limit and one order per day limit to ensure there are enough products for all.
- We will be suspending all orders purchased on credit terms until further notice. All orders must now be placed with a valid form of payment (credit card or Paypal). Paypal payment can only be used for online orders. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are planning for fewer customer care representatives and this is a necessary step.
- Our highest priority is to maintain an on-going supply of inventory for our practitioners. To achieve that goal and minimize panic buying or intentional over buying, we are temporarily suspending our current returns policy of unlimited returns within 30 days.
- Effective immediately, all returns require prior authorization through customer service, will be subject to a restocking fee, will be shipped at the buyer’s expense and upon receipt of an authorized return, a store credit will be issued.
It is our goal and intent to return to our normal shipping & returns policy as soon as possible.
We have increased our office cleaning commitment and instituted other policies to ensure the health and safety of our team, our business, and your business. We are doing all we can to make sure you can focus on patient care. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this public health emergency together. We also appreciate your patience if you call our customer service as we are also managing an increase in the number of calls received. We did not arrive at these decisions lightly but believe it is the best course given the uncertainty we all face.
Be safe and be well.
Chief Customer Officer