In May we hosted Leta Herman, fFounder of the Alchemy Learning Center for her FREE webinar, Intro to Divergent Channel Treatments for Joint Pain and Arthritic Conditions
WATCH ON DEMAND >>
About this Webinar:
In this webinar, Leta discussed the Divergent Channel treatment philosophy. This method is a Classical Chinese Medicine approach to working with arthritic causes of pain, due to joint degeneration. The body stores toxins in the joints when it’s unable to release them due to overwhelming physical or emotional conditions. Over time, these toxins degrade the integrity of the joints, and eventually cause pain or worse, joint deformities.
Watch the recording and learn some non-needle techniques such as cupping, gua sha, acupressure, essential oils and more, to slowly release these toxins out of the joints through the Divergent Channel system so that the integrity of the joints can recover.
What You Will Learn:
- Quick introduction to the Divergent Channel System
- A basic understanding of the treatment protocols, including essential oil and acupressure options
- Cupping treatments vs. Divergent Channel treatments
- The role of Cupping, Gua Sha and other non-needle techniques
Who Should Watch:
- Practitioners interested in incorporating Divergent Channels approaches into their practice
- Practitioners who are focused on the psycho-emotional aspects of treatment
- Practitioners and Students who would like to expand their treatment toolbox for difficult patient cases
About Our Speaker:
Leta Herman is a Chinese Medicine instructor and practitioner, author, presenter/speaker, co-founder of The Alchemy Healing Center and the Alchemy Learning Center, and podcast co-host of The Inspired Action Podcast. She is a long-time student of Master Jeffrey Yuen, and offers a wide range of Alchemy treatments and workshops based on the principles of Classical Chinese Medicine and the Five Elements at her clinic in Massachusetts and in her travels throughout the world.
Learn more from Leta at: