💻Quarantine Shmorantine: How I Survived, Then Thrived After COVID Closed My Doors💻
Speaker: Jasmine Stine, MAc, LAc, DipOM.
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Time: 8:00 PM ET / 5:00 PM PT
Duration: 1 Hour (approximately)
*This event is Co-Sponsored by Tianjiang Treasure of the East and Lhasa OMS*
About this Webinar:
Change is hard. Not changing can be harder! The Tao Te Ching says, “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” When Covid closed the doors to my Manhattan-based practice, I’m not going to lie, I was close to distraught! Then I remembered, Que sera, sera! and looked forward to see what would emerge. From the moment I accepted fate, I’ve been as busy as ever!
In this webinar, you’ll learn how this acupuncturist kept her practice alive and grew some additional revenue streams to boot. I’m going to share with you the two unexpected places I found meaningful work and financial means during the 2020 pandemic: my trusty herbal dispensary and my first online class. Together, we’ll develop the perfect concept for your own virtual workshop that will continue to spread your unique perspective on our medicine, even during this time of distance.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- An inside look at the real-life effort of one practitioner’s struggle to stay afloat and survive during the shut-down.
- Three ways that owning your own dispensary can boost your brand and your bottom line.
- The most important step in launching a successful online class: Knowing your unique value proposition!
- Walk away with an exciting and energizing topic for your first virtual workshop!
Who Should Attend:
- Practitioners and students looking to learn new ways to earn revenue during slow times or temporary closures.
- Practitioners and students interested in learning more about building online workshops.
- Practitioners and students interested in learning more about starting an herbal dispensary.
About Our Speaker:
Jasmine Stine, MAc, LAc, DipOM
Jasmine Stine is a second generation acupuncturist, herbalist, and recovered existential-crisis addict. Her diverse background in the fields of social justice, entrepreneurship, design, and sustainability inform her work both as a practitioner and a business owner. After having to shut down her New York City practice at the start of quarantine, she quickly refocused her efforts on delivering timely custom herbal formulas and teaching online courses. Her unique classes reconnect the holistically hopeful with their bodies, their best selves, and the rhythms of the natural world. Learn more at www.jasminestine.com.
About Our Co-Sponsor:
Tianjiang Treasure of the East offers a complete line of granule extracts made by Tianjiang Pharmaceutical. For over 26 years, Treasure of the East has served the American TCM community, and especially the Chinese-American TCM community, with over 500 varieties of single herbs and formulas. The herbs were initially brought to the US by Dr. Ann Wang, CMD, LAc, a practicing acupuncturist in New York State and former faculty member at China’s Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, for the benefit of her patients. However, demand grew rapidly by word-of-mouth in the Chinese-American TCM community and the Treasure of the East brand was born.