In June, we hosted Shellie Goldstein, M.S., L.Ac. for her FREE webinar, Face Time: Diagnosing and Treating the Aging Face.
Whether treating in the office or online, keen analytical, diagnostic, and treatment strategies are essential to achieve effective results. This webinar is designed to help enhance clinical skills for analyzing, diagnosing, and treating facial cosmetic concerns.
What You Will Learn:
- Anatomy of the aging face
- Diagnosing the aging face
- Treating the aging face
Who Should Watch:
- Practitioners and Students who would like to learn more about Facial Diagnosis
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn about treating cosmetic concerns
- Practitioners and Students looking to add to their Treatment Tool Box
About Our Speaker:
Shellie Goldstein, M.S., L.Ac.
Shellie has twenty eight years of practice in clinical acupuncture, specializing in cosmetic facial acupuncture, skin, and a wide variety of related skin disorders. She has twelve years experience teaching cosmetic facial acupuncture, skin, and related skin conditions. And has extensive experience working in hospitals and a wide variety of medically oriented outpatient settings.
- Founder of the Academy of Advanced Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture Training and Mentorship Program.
- Author of the book, Your Best Face Now: Look Younger in 20 Days With the Do-It-Yourself Acupressure Facelift (Avery Publishers, 2012)
- Creator, TOUCH+GLOW: The Natural Facial Acupressure Kit. Author distance learning continuing education courses for acupuncture professionals.
- Diploma in Acupuncture Tristate Institute of Traditional Chinese Acupuncture. Stanford, CT 1991
- Certificate of Chinese Herbology School of Chinese Herbology; NY, NY, 1985.
- M.S. Biology/Nutrition University of Bridgeport Graduate School. Bridgeport, CT. 1984.
- B.S. Anthropology University of Colorado; Boulder, CO. 1981.
- Apprentice Beijing College of Acupuncture and Orthopedics, Bejing, China.1995
- DACM Program Pacific College of Health Science. San Diego, CA Currently enrolled.
- Florida State Acupuncture License, NO 2585, 2008.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Diploma, National Commission Certification of Acupuncturist, 1993.
- New York State Acupuncture License, NO. 000224, 1992.