In May, we hosted Dr. Hua Bing Wen, L.Ac., MD (China) for his free webinar, Herbal Strategies For COVID -19: What To Do Before, During & After Using Classical Formulas.
In the words of Dr. Wen:
“Treating viral infections is all about pattern recognition and symptoms to identify what stage of the pathology is at. Learning to use classical Shang Han Lun formulas and modern herbal formulas properly will give us a successful outcome when it comes to treating patients. During this pandemic, many people have been faced with unprecedented circumstances that may cause depression or some sort of shen disturbance. While, post infectious patients may have lingering lung issues after infection.”
What You Will Learn:
- Herbal strategies to enhance the immune system
- Treatment strategies for patients with COVID-19 infections
- Post-infection strategies including shen disturbance, lung, heart, liver and kidney
- How to use antiviral herbology
Who Should Watch:
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about Chinese herbology
- Practitioners and Students with questions about Chinese herbs for COVID-19
About Our Speaker:
Dr. Hua Bing Wen, L.Ac., MD (China)
Dr. Wen has been practicing for over 30 years, specializing in internal medicine, fertility, and oncology. Dr. Wen graduated with the highest honors from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine in 1987 and served as resident emergency room physician and attending physician at Dong Zhi Men Hospital, where he taught and conducted research projects measuring the effectiveness of herbs and acupuncture on diabetes, heart disease, stroke, kidney disease, and thyroid conditions. He has been teaching Chinese Medicine in the United States since 1995 and continues to advocate an integrative approach to all his students and patients.
LEARN MORE ABOUT DR. WEN AND HIS EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES