The Pacific College of Health and Science and Lhasa OMS were proud to host Rudy De La Garza, Jr. CEO of SEOMarketing.com for his FREE webinar, Simple Techniques to Improve Your Local Google Search Results.
About this Webinar:
In this one-hour presentation, our expert, Rudy De La Garza, Jr., shows you how and why taking a few simple steps to optimize your presence on Google can bring more prosperity and harmony to your business.
What You Will Learn:
- How to create or claim your Google My Business page
- The essential tactics that increase your likelihood to be found in local search
- How local businesses stay in front of new customers and remain ready
- Ways to communicate with your patients about giving a review
- How to get your business name to show in the Map Pack in Google
- What Google needs to see from your business to rank it well
- The importance of your address, phone number and other details for Google
- Why local search is so important for your business
Who Should Watch:
- All practitioners and students preparing for starting their business
- Practitioners who have little time for local search efforts
- Practitioners that are looking for new marketing strategies and resources
- Practitioners that have trouble asking patients for reviews
*If you are interested in taking advantage of Rudy’s generous offer for a FREE 30 minute consultation, visit https://www.seomarketing.com/webinar/ and click “BOOK APPOINTMENT.”
About Our Speaker:
Rudy De La Garza, Jr.
CEO of SEOMarketing.com, a digital marketing agency since 1997.
Rudy De La Garza is a solutions-focused Executive with more than 20 years of success across the financial services, digital marketing, identity resolution, public relations, IoT, SEO, and e-commerce industries. Leveraging extensive experience implementing successful e-commerce and digital marketing strategies, he is a valuable asset for companies working on performance, analytics, or digital marketing issues. His broad areas of expertise include behavior tracking, marketing automation, lead generation, SEO, social media, online advertising, strategic partnerships, affiliate marketing, identity graphs, and analytics.
Throughout his executive career, Mr. De La Garza has held leadership positions at companies including PRConnect Inc., SEOMarketing.com, QuinStreet, Bankrate.com, and Foreclosure.com. He is currently COO of PRConnect, where he provides identity resolution and digital services for the public relations sector and is boosting the press release industry by providing analytic metrics and traffic. He has also been CEO of SEOMarketing.com since 1997, a digital marketing agency he founded to provide SEO, PPC and social media marketing services for medium to large companies. He also spent three years as Head of SEO and Online Media for performance marketing company QuinStreet (QNST) from 2013 to 2016, where he increased traffic by 425% in 90 days. He previously spent seven years as Corporate SEO Executive for Bankrate.com (RATE), where he guided the company from a $140 million market cap to $1.8 billion market cap with 70% of its traffic coming from organic search. This was preceded by four years as VP of Business Development and SEO for Foreclosure.com, where he helped the company regain market share and leverage their unique data.
Rudy holds a BBA in Marketing from Stephen F. Austin State University. He also studied international business and conversational Spanish at the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara in Mexico.