In November we hosted Miles Sarill, MSc, National Educator, CV Sciences for his FREE webinar, Harnessing the Power of the Endocannabinoid System to Support Immunity.
<<VIEW SCIENCE REPORT ON SHUANG HUANG LIAN>>
<<VIEW STUDY ON PROPHYLACTIC EFFICACY OF IMPULSIN>>
About this Webinar:
In this webinar, our speaker touched on everything from biochemistry to history and explained what the endocannabinoid system (ECS) is, how it works and what you can do to modulate your ECS and support a healthy immune response.
If you have not heard of the ECS, you may be surprised to learn that our bodies naturally produce cannabinoids, known as endocannabinoids. Cannabinoids that come from plants, like hemp-derived CBD, are known as phytocannabinoids. In our bodies, cannabinoids interact with the ECS – a biological system that is involved in several important physiological processes (including sleep and immune response) and is highly responsive to changes in diet, lifestyle and supplementation.
What You Will Learn:
- What is the Endocannabinoid System (ECS)
- How stress can impact the ECS and your immune response
- How to support your Endocannabinoid System
- How CV Sciences’ new immunity products, CV Acute & CV Defense, provide comprehensive immune support when taken with PlusCBD
- Associations of salivary cortisol levels with inflammatory markers: the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3358540/
- From Global Thinking to Local Action: The Planetary Diet as Chronic Disease Prevention – https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0033354920935070
- Modulating the endocannabinoid system in human health and disease: successes and failures – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3684164/
- A proposed autacoid mechanism controlling mastocyte behavior – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7505999/
- Care and Feeding of the Endocannabinoid System: A Systematic Review of Potential Clinical Interventions that Upregulate the Endocannabinoid System – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951193/
Who Should Watch:
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about the Endocannabinoid System
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about the connection between the ECS and immune health
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about how to support the ECS
- Practitioners and Students with questions about CBD supplementation
About Our Speaker:
Miles Sarill, MSc | National Educator, CV Sciences
As National Educator for CV Sciences, Miles Sarill has authored articles and book chapters for publication, appeared as a subject-matter expert guest on national radio, and has lectured around the country about the science of cannabinoids. Prior to this role, he received his Master of Science in Experimental Medicine from McGill University in Montreal, where he studied the regulation of lung antioxidant genes to environmental toxicants.
While completing his Master’s, Miles worked as an educator at Cambridge Naturals, a renowned natural foods and supplements retailer in Cambridge, Massachusetts. His research background also includes studying cannabinoid-like compounds in the Peruvian Maca root botanical extract at the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in 2008. Miles’ interests combine the foundations of biochemistry with a passion for botanical medicine.