Featuring Martha Lucas, Ph.D., L.Ac
DATE: Thursday November 21, 2019
TIME: 5:30 PM PT / 8:30 PM ET
TITLE: What If Fertility Challenges Are All About the Dai Mai?
GUEST SPEAKER: Martha Lucas, Ph.D., L.Ac
DURATION: 1 Hour
The Dai Mai, also known as the Girdle Vessel, divides the body and therefore potentially the longitudinal channels into two halves. Many symptoms are associated with a blocked Dai Mai, including fertility challenges in both men and women. Dr. Lucas will discuss the primary functions of the Dai Mai, its relationship to fertility challenges, and how to feel it in the pulses.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- Functions of the Dai Mai – how it relates to physical and emotional health
- Causes that block the Dai Mai
- The significance of a blocked Dai Mai for treating fertility challenges – in both men and women
- How the blocked Dai Mai feels in the pulses
- Fertility success case studies (including points used)
Who Should Attend:
- Practitioners and Students looking to help patients conceive with TCM
- Practitioners and Students interested in learning more about Pulse Diagnosis
- Practitioners and Students looking to add to their Treatment Tool Box
About Our Speaker:
Dr. Lucas holds a Ph.D. in Research Psychology and a degree in Chinese Medicine. She has more than 20 years of teaching experience, that includes seminars where she teaches Pulse Diagnosis and Biofeedback to medical doctors and Practitioners of TCM, the Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture System (includes a section on treating obesity and fertility challenges in men and women) and an acupuncture point course where she shares functions and unique point prescriptions.
Dr. Lucas also has a private practice in Denver, CO and she works for Littleton Internal Medicine Associates. Her books include Pulse Diagnosis: Beyond Slippery and Wiry, Cosmetic Acupuncture Works!: Your guide to anti-aging, the Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture workbook, and You don’t need Botox (out of print). Her latest book projects are Sex Sucks: What we can do about it and, for children, The Skeleton in a Tutu gets Acupuncture. Additionally, she has written numerous published articles.