In February we hosted 4 of the leading experts in the Neuroscience of Acupuncture for this incredible FREE Webinar Event: Neuroscience Acupuncture Panel.
LEARN ABOUT THESE TOPICS:
- The TCM history of the neuroscience acupuncture
- Functional neurology
- Incorporating more testing and objective findings into our evaluations pre-and post-treatment
- Neuro-anatomy of acu-points
- The future of acupuncture in the US
AND SO MUCH MORE…
WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH:
- Learn from world-renowned experts in the field of neurology
- Receive different points of view on the same topics
- Ask questions and have them answered live from our panel of experts
- Learn more about a lucrative and growing specialty
- Learn about new tools and protocols to help treat your patients
WHO SHOULD WATCH:
- Practitioners and Students who would like to learn more about neurology and how it relates to acupuncture
- Practitioners and Students with questions about treating neurological conditions with acupuncture
- Practitioners and students with difficult patient cases looking to add to their Treatment Tool Box
- Practitioners and students looking to learn from our panel of experts
Check Out Upcoming Opportunities to Learn From These Experts!
April 3-5 in Kissimmee, FL
This event features 3 of our panelists, Dr. Amy Ayla Wolf, Dr. Michael Corradino and Dr. Clayton Shiu and will also include Matt Callison, L.Ac., Dr. Andy Rosenfarb, and Dr. Frederick Carrick.
Earn up to 22 CEUs and learn from leading experts in the field of Neurology and Chinese Medicine. Learn more and register HERE https://neuroacusummit.org/ Early bird pricing has been extended until February 17th . $695 for 22 CEUs and ALL of the recordings from each lecture.
Upcoming Opportunities to learn from Dr. Poney Chiang.
- March 13-16 in Rye, NY. Learn more and register HERE (https://www.dao-collective.com/events/neuro-meridian-acupuncture). Save $100 using the promo code NEURO100 at checkout.
- March 26-29, 2020 in Oakland, CA (includes a Cadaver Lab). Learn more and register HERE (https://tinyurl.com/NMA-Intensive-Axial). USE CODE LHASA10 to save $200.
Learn from 4 of the leading experts in Neuroscience Acupuncture
Dr. Amy Ayla Wolf, DAOM
Dr. Michael Corradino, L.Ac., DAOM, MTOM
Dr. Poney Chiang, PhD., L.Ac, R.TCMP, Dipl.OM (NCCAOM)
Dr. Clayton Shiu, L.Ac., PhD.