In June we hosted Tim Gordon, the Chief Science Officer at Functional Remedies to discuss the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) and how acupuncture and hemp based CBD affect the ECS similarly.
Acupuncture and the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) have a lot in common and we want to deepen your understanding of this so practitioners can use and recommend hemp based CBD products more effectively to extend treatment outcomes. We will discuss how the ancient practices of Acupuncture and Cannabis Medicine work hand-in-hand to help patients get better and stay better.
Tim also discusses Functional Remedies Products and what makes them unique.
What You Will Learn:
- A deeper understanding of the Endocannabinoid System
- How Acupuncture and hemp based CBD affect the Endocannabinoid System similarly
- How to use and suggest hemp based CBD products to extend the efficacy of treatments in between sessions
Who Should Attend:
- Practitioners and Students looking to expand their knowledge of the Endocannabinoid System
- Practitioners and Students looking to incorporate hemp based CBD products into their practice
- Practitioners looking to learn more about Functional Remedies Products
About Our Speaker:
Tim Gordon became President at CBDRx and Functional Remedies in 2017 and is now serving as Chief Science Officer. Born and raised in Canada in a Cannabis farming community, Tim’s love for sustainable cannabis farming is only eclipsed by his love for the cannabis plant. Tim oversees hemp operations and the Functional Remedies product division. Tim has developed an aggressive cannabis breeding program, an industry leading agricultural operation, and state of the art laboratory and production facility. Tim serves as a technical adviser on the board of the National Hemp association and is also President of the Colorado Hemp Industries Association. Tim has written about and researched the cannabis plant for nearly 20 years and has been highlighted in news programs as well as magazines and periodicals. Functional Remedies is the world’s leader in cannabinoid hemp production while leading the way in eco-sustainable hemp farming.