Summary: Digital Marketing Primer for Acupuncturists
Featuring Carl Schwartz, Lhasa OMS VP of Marketing
On November 14, 2018, we hosted a free webinar.
Attendees learned about the importance of digital marketing tactics to growing an acupuncture practice.
Webinar attendees gained knowledge in the following areas:
- Using Google Advertising to find new patients
- Ensuring your website is optimized for Google search listings
- Presenting your local practice as healthy as possible online
- Why digital reputation management can make or break your practice
- Email marketing strategies for small businesses
If you missed it or if you would like to watch it again, here is the link to the recorded webinar:
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION PRIMER
ONLINE REVIEW AND REPUTATION MANAGEMENT PRIMER
GOOGLE PAID ADS PRIMER
EMAIL MARKETING FOR SMALL BUSINESSES PRIMER
About Carl Schwartz:
For over 20 years, Carl Schwartz, VP Marketing & Customer Care for Lhasa OMS, has been helping businesses (small and large) identify, attract, connect with and retain customers. He has specifically concentrated on using digital marketing to help businesses shape their narrative and connect with their customers. As Lhasa OMS’ VP Marketing and Customer Care, Carl ensures that we continue to provide support for the acupuncture industry and acupuncturists wherever possible.