In May, we hosted Dr. Rekha Lund, DAOM, MPT, Dipl. O.M., LAc for her FREE webinar, Spring Clean Your Liver.
WATCH ON DEMAND >>
VIEW COMPLEMENTARY SLIDES >>
About This Webinar:
This may be the most important time in our history to spend some energy on self care, nourishing the body and gaining new healthy habits. All of our body systems, including our heart, immune system, skin, and brain, depend on a well-functioning liver. Therefore, it is vital to address liver health and detoxification with our patients as part of their foundational health program. In this webinar recording, you will learn how to implement simple lifestyle changes to promote optimal liver health and detoxification in your patients.
What You Will Learn:
- Who needs liver detoxification
- Why liver detoxification is crucial for your patient’s foundational health
- The connection between liver disease and heart disease, kidney disease and cancer
- The importance of preventing and treating fatty liver disease
- Easy-to-implement liver health behaviors
Who Should Watch:
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about liver detoxification
- Practitioners and Students looking to add to their Treatment Tool Box
About Our Speaker:
Dr. Rekha Lund, DAOM, MPT, Dipl. O.M., LAc
- Doctor of Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Nationally Board Certified Diplomate O.M.(NCCAOM)
- American Physical Therapy Association Fitness & Wellness Consultant
Dr. Lund owns and operates Comprehensive Natural Healthcare in Los Angeles, California where she specializes in combining physical therapy, nutrition, herbal medicine, yoga, Pilates & acupuncture to address a variety of problems, including joint & muscle pain, digestive problems, stress-related problems, menstrual & menopausal symptoms, & allergies.
Her passion for natural healing paved the way to her unique educational background combining Western medical expertise in physical therapy and Eastern Herbal Medicine & Acupuncture. Dr. Lund utilizes nutrition, emotional well-being, sleep & exercise as the foundations for optimal health. She strives to treat not only the symptoms but also the source of the ailment.
Dr. Lund completed her undergraduate studies at UC Irvine and earned her Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from Chapman University in Orange, California. Dr. Lund has over twenty years of experience as a physical therapist, specializing in orthopedics and geriatrics. She graduated Summa Cum Laude with her Master’s Degree in Acupuncture & TCM from Emperor’s College in Santa Monica, California, and earned her Doctoral Degree from Oregon College of Oriental Medicine in Portland, Oregon. She is nationally board certified as a NCCAOM Diplomate of Oriental Medicine.
Dr. Lund is the co-author of the textbook Traditional Chinese Medicine, an international collaboration of Chinese medicine experts from both China and the West, covering the theory and practice of Chinese Internal Medicine in greater depth than any English language textbook available today.
Don’t miss Dr. Lund’s upcoming seminars!