🧠 Neuroscience Acupuncture Conference Sneak Peek: Neuropuncture Scalp Treatments🧠
Date: Thursday, February 4, 2021
Time: 8:00 PM ET / 5:00 PM PT
REGISTER NOW >>
About This Webinar:
The Neuropuncture Scalp system utilizes 21st-century medical sciences and ground-breaking neuroscience research to properly target cerebral cortical structures as well as deep brain structures with Neuropuncture Electrical Acupuncture Treatment Prescriptions to neuro-modulate, neuro-rehabilitate, and/or neuro-regulate your patient’s pathology back to health. In this webinar, Dr. Corradino will introduce this system and share Neuropuncture clinical strategies.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- That acupuncture is neuroscience and how to view and integrate your acupuncture practice as so.
- How and why Electro Acupuncture is the best way to neuro-modulate, neuro-rehabilitate, and/or neuro-regulate your patient’s pathology back to health.
- How to apply the Neuropuncture Trinity to Scalp EA.
Who Should Attend:
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about Neuroscience.
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about Electro Acupuncture.
- Practitioners and Students looking to add to their Treatment Tool Box.
About Our Speaker:
Dr Michael Corradino, DAOM, MSTOM, AP graduated from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, Cum Laude, in 1995 with his Masters in the Sciences of Traditional Oriental Medicine. His undergraduate studies combine molecular biology and philosophy. Dr Corradino has been in the field of Integrated Medicine since his graduation (Presently 25+yrs). Michael’s mission in life is to reach and expose quality Traditional Chinese Medicine to as many people as possible in his lifetime as to present an effective, quality option for health care and aiding in the integration of Eastern, Western, and Natural medicine. He is the founder and president of Neuropuncture, the only complete neuroscience acupuncture system in the world. He has been flown around the globe to teach Neuropuncture and has Certified Neuropuncture practitioners and Certified Instructors all over. Michael has been involved in ground-breaking electrical acupuncture research and is constantly improving his Neuropuncture system.