In July we hosted Dr. Shellie Goldstein, Founder of the Facial Applications For Cosmetic Enhancement (FACE) Program for her FREE webinar, Cosmetic Facial Aging: What’s Really Going On.
WATCH ON DEMAND >>
VIEW COMPLEMENTARY SLIDES >>
About this webinar:
In this webinar, our featured guest, Dr. Shellie Goldstein discussed the aging process from a psychological, emotional, and spiritual perspective. Providing more than skin-deep tips for enhancing appearance and emotional wellbeing.
As cosmetic facial acupuncturists, we see patients seeking treatment to lift their sagging cheeks, minimize wrinkles, and improve lusterless skin. However, for many of these patients, their psycho-emotional relationship about aging and their appearance remains unseen and can hinder their results.
What You Will Learn:
- How the aging process is more than skin deep.
- Diagnosing patient’s emotional relationship to aging.
- Treatment tips for improving appearance from a psycho-emotional and spiritual perspective.
Who Should Watch:
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about the psycho-emotional side of aging
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Practitioners and Students looking to add to their Treatment Tool Box
About Our Speaker:
Dr. Shellie Goldstein is widely considered one of the worldwide experts on cosmetic facial acupuncture. She is the author of Your Best Face Now: Look Younger in 20 Days With The Do-It-Yourself Acupressure Facelift and creator of Touch+Glow: The Do-It-Yourself Acupressure Facelift Kit.
As a leading authority and educator of cosmetic facial acupuncture, Dr. Goldstein founded the Academy of Advanced Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture, which has recently partnered with the Pacific College of Health Sciences to present the Facial Applications for Cosmetic Enhancement Training Program (aka the FACE program).
Dr. Goldstein has been featured on major television and cable networks and in the press. She is also a columnist for Acupuncture Today.