How to Use an Alchemical Approach to Deepen Levels of Transformation in Your Practice
GUEST SPEAKER: Leta Herman, CP-AOBTA®, NCCAOM and NCBTMB Approved Provider, LMT-MA
Alchemy is a transformational approach to get to the root cause of illness. Alchemical Chinese Medicine uses a series of ancient protocols to create deeper levels of transformation in clients. The result of these treatments in patients is the transformation of stubborn and mysterious diseases (auto-immune, chronic Lyme, mental illness, congenital diseases among others) through the release of blocks that result from trauma and long-term difficulties in life. Patients can undergo a significant transformation that brings a greater understanding of their own temperament, motivations, and purpose so that they can fly in their lives.
This Webinar will provide you with Alchemical techniques that you can use to create change in stubborn and entrenched illnesses. Alchemy is a fundamental aspect of early Chinese Medicine. Famous master healers of antiquity like Ge Hong and Sun SiMiao developed Alchemical healing techniques that focus on facilitating change for patients rather than simply healing illness.
You will be introduced to why Alchemy is useful in your practice and how to implement Alchemy in a modern day Chinese Medicine practice.
What You Will Learn:
- The fundamental difference in the techniques for Alchemy
- Basic Alchemical protocols that can be used for PTSD, Trauma, and OCD
- Diagnostic consideration for various Alchemical protocols, such as Sun SiMiao’s 13 Ghost Points, Internal Dragons, External Dragons, and Ma DanYang’s Starry Sky Points
Who Should Watch:
- Practitioners interested in incorporating Alchemical approaches into their Chinese Medicine in practice
- Practitioners who are focused on the psycho-emotional aspects of treatment
- Practitioners and Students who would like to expand their treatment tool box for difficult patient cases
About Our Speaker:
Leta Herman is a Chinese Medicine instructor and practitioner, co-founder of The Alchemy Healing Center, author, presenter/speaker, and podcast co-host of The Inspired Action Podcast. She is a long-time student of Master Jeffrey Yuen, and offers a wide range of Alchemy treatments and workshops based on the principles of Classical Chinese Medicine and the Five Elements at her clinic in Massachusetts and in her travels throughout the world.