In June we hosted Dr. Cameron Bishop, DAOM, L.Ac. for his FREE webinar, Abdominal Palpation and Diagnosis.
WATCH ON DEMAND >>
VIEW COMPLEMENTARY SLIDES >>
About this Webinar:
In this webinar, our featured speaker, Dr. Bishop discussed how to read, palpate and use your abdominal findings for point location, diagnosis, and feedback. There were video demonstrations included to clearly demonstrate how to touch and position the patient. He also provided many practical tips that can be incorporated into any style of practice.
What You Will Learn:
- How the abdominal can lead to more treatment feedback, improved diagnosis, and better outcomes
- Various abdominal points and Japanese Five phase diagnosis systems
- How to diagnose a healthy abdomen
- How to find and feel excess, deficiency and blood stagnation.
- Proper positioning of the patient and provider
Who Should Watch:
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about the abdomen
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about Japanese style acupuncture
- Practitioners and Students looking to add to their Treatment Tool Box
About Our Speaker:
Dr Bishop has lived and studied in Japan, China and the USA. He graduated from NIAOM and ACTCM. He teaches Japanese Acupuncture and TCM GYN for ATOM and in the PCHS DACH program. He has been practicing and teaching in South Florida for over twenty years. To view his full bio and course offerings, visit AskWithin.com.