Advanced Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture™
Mentorship and Certificate Training Program
Offered By: Shellie Goldstein, AP, L.Ac.
Lectures Taught By:
Mary Elizabeth Wakefield | Lillian Pearl Bridges | Matt Callison | Michelle Gellis | Amanda Shayle | Elizabeth Trattner |Cathy Goldstein | Carrie Hart Anton | Kerry McVey
Part 1: 50 hours of on-line interactive didactic classroom training: Begins January 2021
On-Line live classroom education Includes
- Anatomy of the face
- Muscles of expression
- Neurophysiology of facial acupuncture
- Motor points
- Acupuncture strategies and points for the face
- Facial diagnosis: organs of the face, emotional maps, life history, trauma
- Auricular acupuncture
- Ancillary methods: Facial gua sha, Cupping, Dermarolling, Microcurrent, Light emitting diodes (LED)
- Skincare in Chinese and Western Medicine
- Crystals and Gemstones in Medicine
- Creating and Growing a successful practice
- Safety and ethics
- Practice management
- Case study review
- Case presentations
- And More….
Part 2: 50 hours of live hands-on mentorship and clinical training: August 2021 (TBD)
Part 1: 50 hours of on-line interactive didactic classroom training
$1,850.00 (before 12/1/20 or $2,100 after 12/1/20)
Deposit and tuition are refundable until 12/1/2020.
Part 1 is available as a separate course or combined with Part 2.
Part 2: 50 hours of live hands-on mentorship and clinical training
$1,950.00 (available only to those completing Part 1)
Payment plans available
Credits: Up to 100 CEUs (NCCAOM, CA, FL (pending)
Open To: Licensed Acupuncturists or Acupuncture Students
SPACE IS LIMITED
*Approved by the American Acupuncture Council plus $100 credit towards new malpractice insurance policies.