In May, we hosted Michelle Gellis, AP., L.Ac., Dipl.Ac. Founder of Facial Acupuncture Classes for her FREE webinar, Practicing Safe Facial Cupping & Gua Sha during COVID-19.
In this webinar, Michelle Gellis addresses safe and effective methods of incorporating facial cupping and gua sha in your treatment room and practice during the COVID-19 pandemic. She will also include topics such as Telehealth and how to diagnose your patients and teach self care.
What You Will Learn:
- Telehealth intake for cosmetic patients
- Teaching your patients facial cupping/gua sha through telemedicine
- Administering facial cupping and gua sha safely during the pandemic
Who Should Watch:
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about treating cosmetic patients during the current times
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about facial cupping and gua sha
About Our Speaker:
Michelle Gellis is a Licensed and Board Certified Acupuncture Physician. She has been a Faculty Member and Clinic Supervisor at the Maryland University of Integrative Health (formally the Tai Sophia Institute) since 2004. Ms Gellis holds the distinction of being one of the very few acupuncturists in the country certified to teach facial acupuncture internationally, and has been doing so for 15 years. You can learn more about Michelle and her upcoming CEU Courses by visiting https://facialacupunctureclasses.com/.