In November we hosted Dr. Shellie Goldstein, DACM, A.P., L.Ac., Founder of the Facial Applications For Cosmetic Enhancement (FACE) Program for her FREE webinar, Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture: Managing Patient Expectations, Communication and Increasing Retention.
WATCH ON DEMAND >>
VIEW COMPLEMENTARY SLIDES >>
About This Webinar:
How much younger will I look? How quickly will the benefits take place? How long will the results last? Will I get a bruise?
In this webinar, Dr. Goldstein explored the unique intricacies of managing patients, their expectations, and building patient-practitioner trust in order to create or enhance a thriving cosmetic facial acupuncture practice. Clear communication, establishing healthy patient-practitioner relationships, and building trust, are key components for obtaining patient compliance and retention.
What You Will Learn:
- Explore the physical, emotional, and spiritual concerns of aging
- Examine the unique expectations and concerns specific to cosmetic facial acupuncture practice
- Discuss ways to build trust in patients seeking appearance-enhancing services
- Review strategies for improving communication and enhancing patient retention
Who Should Watch:
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about cosmetic facial acupuncture
- Practitioners and Students looking to grow their cosmetic patient base
- Practitioners and Students looking to add to their Treatment Tool Box
About Our Speaker:
Dr. Shellie Goldstein is widely considered one of the worldwide experts on cosmetic facial acupuncture. She is the author of Your Best Face Now: Look Younger in 20 Days With The Do-It-Yourself Acupressure Facelift and creator of Touch+Glow: The Do-It-Yourself Acupressure Facelift Kit.
As a leading authority and educator of cosmetic facial acupuncture, Dr. Goldstein founded the Academy of Advanced Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture, which has recently partnered with the Pacific College of Health Sciences to present the Facial Applications for Cosmetic Enhancement Training Program (aka the FACE program).
Dr. Goldstein has been featured on major television and cable networks and in the press. She is also a columnist for Acupuncture Today.