In July, we hosted Michelle Gellis, AP., L.Ac., Dipl.Ac., Founder of Facial Acupuncture Classes for her FREE webinar, Facial Cupping and Gua Sha Self-Care for Acupuncturists.
WATCH ON DEMAND >>
VIEW COMPLEMENTARY SLIDES >>
About this webinar:
In this webinar, our featured guest, Michelle Gellis highlighted facial cupping and gua sha techniques you can do at home. Specifically for anti-aging benefits such as increased circulation, reduced sagging, even skin tone and to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. You will learn basic techniques and protocols to help treat fascial adhesions, collagen induction and TCM principles behind this easy to learn and implement self care modality.
What You Will Learn:
- Cupping and Gua Sha self-care protocols
- TCM principals of Facial Cupping and Gua Sha
- Tips and tricks for treating your own face
Who Should Watch:
- Practitioners and students interested in learning more about self-care
- Practitioners and students interested in learning more about facial cupping and gua sha
- Practitioners and students looking to add to their treatment tool box
About Our Speaker:
Michelle Gellis is a Licensed and Board Certified Acupuncture Physician. She has been a Faculty Member and Clinic Supervisor at the Maryland University of Integrative Health (formally the Tai Sophia Institute) since 2004. Ms Gellis holds the distinction of being one of the very few acupuncturists in the country certified to teach facial acupuncture internationally, and has been doing so for 15 years. You can learn more about Michelle and her upcoming CEU Courses by visiting https://facialacupunctureclasses.com/.