🪄Integrative Microneedling for Elegant Aging🪄
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2021
Time: 8:00 PM ET / 5:00 PM PT
Speakers: Diana Horowitz, L.Ac. and Amelia Vargas, L.Ac. | Founders of EastWest Microneedling
Duration: 1 hour (approx)
REGISTER NOW >>
About this webinar:
In this webinar, our featured guests will discuss how wrinkles and sagging can be treated with microneedling, from both an eastern and western perspective. They’ll go over how motorized microneedling, dermarolling and dermastamping can be incorporated into an acupuncture practice through their unique integrative microneedling protocols. You will also learn about a few skincare ingredients that complement the microneedling process in healing aging skin, and watch a short recorded demonstration of this protocol.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- What is motorized microneedling, dermarolling and dermastamping according to eastern and western medicine
- How microneedling and skincare ingredients can treat aging skin
- A flexible integrative protocol for incorporating the different forms of microneedling into your practice
Who Should Attend:
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more about microneedling
- Practitioners and Students interested in learning more about Cosmetic treatments
- Practitioners and Students looking to add to their Treatment Tool Box
About Our Speakers:
Diana Horowitz, L.Ac. and Amelia Vargas, L.Ac. (also a Licensed Esthetician), serendipitously discovered motorized micro needling independently of each other in Colorado in 2015. As facial rejuvenation acupuncturists both trained in the Wakefield Technique™, they shared a belief in supporting a patient’s constitution during any facial rejuvenation acupuncture process. Through more than a year of experimentation, they created their own integrative microneedling protocol to support the health of their patients.
In February 2016, the Acupuncture Association of Colorado interpreted that microneedling is within an acupuncturist’s scope of practice and appointed them as Microneedling Co-Chairs on their Board of Directors. Diana and Amelia founded EastWest Microneedling, LLC in 2018 and developed a 14 hour, NCCAOM-approved live course for acupuncturists. Through their live seminars and their new, comprehensive online microneedling training program, they help acupuncturists learn how to keep pace with the modern evolution of microneedling while honoring its roots in Chinese medicine.