In December we hosted David Euler, L.Ap (MA lic.#479) Dip.Ap (NCCAOM PDA Provider # 164910) for a free one-hour webinar to discuss Palpation Based Acupuncture and Cardiac Care.
In this lecture, David presents the palpatory findings by which he will make a differential diagnosis for a cardiac patient. This does not mean that any one who presents these findings actually has a cardiac problem. What it means is that the body of the patient is showing a path by which she or he could become one. This is the perfect time for prevention. The findings and the clinical solutions presented are indeed also applicable to cardiac patients with a large variety of presentations from PVCs and different types of arrhythmia to angina pectoris and low cardiac output. In this short presentation we will attempt to provide a practical overview on the 3 steps of treatment and some clinical solutions.
What You Will Learn:
- Suggested flow of palpation
- Key reflection sites suggesting a constitutional treatment
- “Cardiac patient” reflection sites
- Treatment strategies for constitutional and cardiac presentations
Who Should Watch:
- Practitioners and Students looking to learn more treating cardiac conditions
- Practitioners and Students interested in learning more about palpation based acupuncture
- Practitioners and Students looking to add to their Treatment Tool Box
About Our Speaker:
After completing his Acupuncture Studies in 1989, David specialized in palpation based acupuncture influenced by Japanese styles, mainly Master Nagano and Kiiko Matsumoto, as well as Master Kawai. Blending the Japanese styles of acupuncture with various European micro-systems and Low Level Laser therapies became a gentle, yet a very powerful treatment modality. His German Mentor, Prof. Jochen Gleditsch and Parisian Mentor Prof Nadia Wolf influenced him to find the “open window” by which we can access the patient and be flexible with our therapeutic approach.
- 1989-1991: Working at “Tmurot” (integrated medical solutions) in Tel-Aviv as an
integrated healthcare practitioner, acupuncturist, and tutor.
- 1991-current: Treating patients at the Newton Acupuncture Clinic, Newton,
- 1991-current: Providing continuing acupuncture training to acupuncturist and
physicians around the US and the World for 20 years.
- 1992-1999: Teacher and clinical supervisor at the New England School of
Acupuncture, department of Japanese Acupuncture (“Kiiko Style”)
- 2000-2017: Co-Directing and Teaching the Acupuncture Course for Physicians
at the Harvard Medical School, Dep. of continuing Education.
- 1991-current: Authoring and Publishing articles, chapters, Books, and DVD’s
about Palpation Based Acupuncture.